MOBILE APPLICATION PRIVACY AGREEMENT
Abbreviations used in this contract are as follows:
- APPVICE : The mobile application brand of (APPVICE INC.).
- COUNSELEE : People or institutions that make use of/utilize the services mentioned in the application and who provide personal, institutional, product and service information for this purpose at their own discretion.
- Privacy : This application is responsible for protecting the privacy of COUNSELEES. This responsibility comprises the highest level of privacy provided within the conditions required by the internet and mobile environment but it is also necessary to know that full security never can be achieved on internet and mobile environment. The mobile application respects the privacy rights of the COUNSELEES and all the information provided by the COUNSELEES through the mobile application is kept confidential. APPVICE can not be held responsible for any damage caused by legal or illegal acts of third parties to any person or entity. By accessing and using the APPVICE, the COUNSELEE declares that he/she has read, understood and acknowledged the Privacy Agreement of APPVICE. The COUNSELEE shall be deemed to have accepted this agreement the moment he/she accessed and entered APPVICE.
- Non-Personal Compilation Information : When you visit the mobile application, general information such as the pages you visit in the app and how much time you spend on each page, info form and application is recorded.The purpose of keeping this information is to regularly monitor and improve APPVICE and improve its services.
- Personal Information : When a COUNSELEE submits a question via the mobile app, when filling out the information form for a specific service or when making an application he/she may prefer to use mobile app to send his/her personal information. Except where the COUNSELEE has a request by his/her own or where the law requires it, every time he/she sends personal information by using mobile app for a specific purpose, the COUNSELEE information is only used for this purpose. Users can determine the amount of information they will give. Information may be requested in the fields which are required to be filled in the form fields and are optional to be filled. In this way, if no compulsory personal information is given for a particular activity then this activity can not be used.
- Data Security : APPVICE applies appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures which provide security and protection for the information collected by the mobile app channel to prevent unauthorized entry of APPVICE, to maintain data integrity and to ensure correct use of information. Despite all conditions, APPVICE can not guarantee that personal information will not be obtained from unauthorized means and if APPVICE's online services are used, you acknowledge and agree to all risks and liabilities that may arise in our systems, including the risk of a security breach.
- APPVICE is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, costs or expenses that may arise as a result of any errors, interruptions, delay in information transfer, mobile application virus, line and electrical failure during mobile usage.
- The information, materials and the organization of these in the mobile application are copyrighted by the COMPANY. All copyrights, registered trademarks, patents, intellectual and other proprietary rights of APPVICE materials are reserved to the COMPANY. Unless a person and/or organization has previously obtained permission from the COMPANY, he/she will not be able to use a portion of his/her mobile app in another mobile app and can not link to another app site.
- The COUNSELEE gives approval that the information that he/she shares with APPVICE belongs to him/her and this information may also be shared with other legal entities affiliated with APPVICE in order to undertake sales and marketing activities and to provide appropriate notification to any communication tool by approving this Application Usage and Privacy Agreement.
- APPVICE can make various announcements, proclamations and notifications to the contact addresses that the user has notified. The user acknowledges in advance that APPVICE will be able to make various announcements, proclamations and notifications to the contact addresses reported by APPVICE, send e-mails and SMS messages and will be able to send notifications with other communication channels
- COUNSELEE credit card information requested on the payment page is never kept on the servers of third party companies which provide Mobile Application or service in order to keep the security of the COUNSELEES using Mobile Application at the highest level. In this way, all transactions for payment shall be realized between the relevant bank and the device which the COUNSELEE uses through the Mobile Application interface.
- The COUNSELEE expressly consents to the processing of personal data and to the transfer of data to third parties under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. Personal data will be processed as long as long as the COUNSELEE adjective is active.
- APPVICE which is Data Responsible Officer under the Act agrees to comply with all of its responsibilities and obligations under the Act.
- The COUNSELEE declares and undertakes that he/she expressly consents his/her personal data to be transferred to third parties located in the country or abroad to be determined by the COMPANY for storage of data and processing for any purpose.
- Personal Data of the COUNSELEE is collected by APPVICE app's personal information form or in electronic media where deemed necessary.
- The COUNSELEE has the right to learn whether his/her personal data is processed or not, if there is any processed personal data to request information about them, to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether these data are used appropriately or not, to know the third parties to whom their personal data are transferred, to request correction of the mistakes in the personal data and request the third party to request the correction if the transfer has been made, if the reasons that require the processing of personal data dissappeared to request that this data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized and to request that the request will be forwarded to the transferred third party if the transfer is made, to object to the negative result associated with the person as a result of the processed data by applying to the Data Responsible COMPANY under the Law whenever he/she wants.
- APPVICE will be able to disclose the information of the COUNSELEES to the third parties out of the provisions of this Privacy Declaration below. These conditions are;
- Where it is necessary to comply with the obligations of the rules of law,
- Where the requirements of contracts with APPVICE COUNSELEES are met and their implementation,
- Where information is requested about the COUNSELEES by the competent administrative and/or judicial authorities on the basis of a research or investigation conducted in accordance with the procedural method,
- Where it is necessary to provide information to protect the rights or security of the COUNSELEES.